Declaration of safe use of labeling machine
The production process of the labeling machine:
Please follow safety Explain that the use of the equipment can ensure the safe use of the equipment for several years and keep the equipment in good working condition. The company will not bear any responsibility for problems and equipment damage caused by improper use and unsafe use of the environment.
1. It is strictly forbidden to use this equipment in the following environments,
a) Places with drastic temperature changes
l A place where dew is generated due to high humidity
l Places with strong vibration or shock
l where dust exists
l Places splashed with water, oil, and chemicals
l Places with explosive and flammable dangerous goods
2. Please make sure that the power socket and the power interface can be in close contact. Loose contact may cause a fire hazard.
3. Do not place heavy objects on the power cord. Damage to the power cord may cause electric shock or fire.
4. Before cleaning the equipment or putting anti-rust oil, be sure to unplug the power cord from the equipment, otherwise there is a risk of fire and damage to the equipment.. p>
5. Please do not use a loose or damaged power socket, otherwise there will be a risk of electric shock and fire.
6. Use proper grounding. Using sockets that are not properly grounded will cause electric shock and damage the equipment.
7. Do not touch the power socket when your hands are wet, otherwise there will be a risk of electric shock.
8. When moving the device, please make sure that the power cord is disconnected from the power source, otherwise there will be a risk of fire and damage to the device.
9. Please use the device under the appropriate voltage/ current standard, and use the device under the inappropriate voltage/Working under current will cause electric shock, fire or damage to the equipment.
The center of the brush is aligned with the label and the two sides are symmetrical. The marking brush is perpendicular to the surface of the container. The overlap gap of the pressure brush sweeping the container is: a single pressure brush is 10mm-15mm, and a combined pressure brush is 5mm-10mm. The distance between the cleaning brush and the sponge is 1mm~2mm. Adjustment of the pressure bottle head. The press head should be 20mm lower when there is no bottle than when there is a bottle.
1. Conveying mechanism: Adjust the conveying mechanism to ensure that the product can be smoothly conveyed to the labeling position and sent out smoothly. Generally, the left and right sides of the conveying mechanism are adjusted for products. For the operation method, refer to the relevant chapters of the adjustment section, the conveying of the labeling part and the receiving part The adjustment uses the same method.
Safety statement for labeling machine Please follow the safety instructions to use the equipment, which can ensure the safe use of the equipment for several years and keep the equipment in good working condition. The company will not bear any responsibility for problems and equipment damage caused by improper use and unsafe use of the environment. .
In 2020, at the beginning of the year, a sudden disaster broke out in the beautiful city of Hubei. The speed of silent contact and physical transmission spread rapidly in Hubei. Just a few days have made the past prosperous. Hubei Province, with its outstanding talents, has been dimmed. High warnings have sounded in all provinces and cities, and the nationwide anti-epidemic action has kicked off.
There are many types of labeling machines on the market. The labeling machines have many functions and strong operating skills. How can I choose the right equipment model according to my company's products? How to know which equipment is suitable for mass production?
Technology continues to develop at a high speed, leading the continuous improvement of industrial technology, and fully automatic technology has replaced traditional manual services in the service industry. The launch of the new model has brought efficient, energy-saving, and systematic management service models to the service industry. How does the industry choose suitable fully automatic equipment? How to efficiently improve production efficiency!